These hours are also generally available to open new ladies designer clothing consignment accounts. Triage serves over 10,000 clothing consignors, the average week produces over one thousand garments to be tagged and activated to Triage inventory. Due to our space limitations, we inspect incoming inventory as it arrives and instantly return items that are not acceptable.
IF YOU ARE A NEW TO THE WORLD OF CONSIGNING AT TRIAGE, PLEASE CALL BEFORE BRINGING IN YOUR MERCHANDISE TO ENSURE WE CAN SERVE YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER!
The enthusiastic staff at Triage Consignment Showcase will do their best to quickly look through items you wish to consign. UN-salable items will be returned in the incoming process. In an effort to save time, please ensure your items meet the TRIAGE criteria for consigning. The procedure for incoming inventory is streamlined for quick, efficient service. It is imperative that clothing is freshly cleaned, on hangers and free of stains or wrinkles. Boxes, bags and piles of clothing cannot be processed. Clothing MUST be designer and originally purchased new LESS THAN two years ago.
Triage consignors receive 50% of the proceeds from sales on accounts. An annual fee of $ 8.00 is deducted on the first check. This fee activates your account for twelve month. The fee reoccurs in subsequent years of continual consigning and on the anniversary of your first check.
To open a new account requires a minimum of fifteen items. We pride ourselves on the high standards of the items we accept for resale. Our savvy customers depend on us to accept only high quality, current merchandise. We are always trying to reduce the high volume of items rejected. Going through items prior to presenting them for consignment is time saving for both consignor and Triage personnel.
Please review the following criteria for incoming ladies designer apparel:
- Clothing must be less than two years old, with current styling
- Clothing must be fresh from the cleaner, free of stains, wrinkles or obvious wear.
- Clothing must be on hangers and is not accepted in bags or boxes, so it is wrinkle-free. At your request, we gladly return hangers.
- Only seasonal items are acceptable. No heavy wools or coats in the summertime, etc.
- Only quality labels are acceptable. Triage specializes in couture apparel such as Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Armani, Coach, Kate Spade, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Escada, St. John and Tory Burch. Designers such as Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Tahari and Ralph Lauren are always in demand for resale.
- Top of the line designer shoes must be free of visible signs of wear, nicks or heel abrasions.
- Accessories such as hats, handbags, necklaces, earrings, belts and scarves must be top of line and current style.
CONSIGNMENTS ARE ACCEPTED ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 10:00 TILL 4:00 ONLY OR BY APPOINTMENT.
The process for selecting Triage inventory is defined. In all instances, age, quality and condition are important ingredients for assured success. Triage Consignment Showcase is nationally renowned and has been family owned and operated since 1980. Over 25,000 individuals have consigned with Triage Consignment Showcase. It is simple and worthwhile to become a Triage Consignor.