What are the ladies designer clothing requirements for consigning with Triage Consignment Showcase?
As a TRIAGE consignor, you’ll receive 50% of the proceeds from sales on your account. Your first check will deduct an annual fee of $8.00 which will be recurring in subsequent years on the anniversary of the first check. Checks are issued monthly, in arrears and are at the store for consignor pick up from the 5th of each month.
To open a new account requires a minimum of fifteen items. We pride ourselves on the high standards of the items we accept for resale. Our customers depend on us to accept only high quality, current merchandise. We accept over a thousand items every week and are always trying to reduce the volume of items we reject. By going through items prior to presenting them is time saving.
- Clothing must be originally purchased new less than two years ago, with current styling
- Clothing must be fresh from the cleaner, free of stains, wrinkles or obvious wear.
- Clothing must be on hangers and is not accepted in bags or boxes, so it is wrinkle-free. At your request, we gladly return hangers.
- Only seasonal items are acceptable. No heavy wools or coats in the summertime, etc.
- Only quality labels are acceptable. Triage specializes in couture apparel such as Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Armani, Coach, Kate Spade, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Escada, BCBG and Tory Burch. Designers such as Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Tahari and Ralph Lauren are always in demand for resale.
- Top of the line designer shoes must be free of visible signs of wear, nicks or heel abrasions.
- Accessories such as hats, handbags, necklaces, earrings, belts and scarves must be top of line and current style.
CONSIGNMENTS ARE ACCEPTED ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 10:00 TILL 4:00 ONLY, OR BY APPOINTMENT.